- Flute, it's Bach ...
- Play oboe, resonate cantatas!
- From London to Verona, a new map of the Tendre
- A Christmas in Europe
- In the whirlwind of the Serenissima
- A four-dimensional concert
- The garden of Mr Melante
- Telemann: The Harmonischer Gottes-Dienst
- Bach for 3 or 4
- Endless Pleasure ...
- Boccherini at the court of Spain
- De Scylla à Platée, Love parties
- In Furore
- Handel in Italy
- A sacred concert at Naples
- Le Passionni dell' Anima
- Heroines of tragedy
- Giovanni Battista Pergolesi & Nicola Porpora
Leçons des Ténèbres by Joseph-Hector Fiocco (1703-1741)
Based on the texts of the Lamentations of Jeremiah the Prophet, this Leçons form the most significative musical part of the Tenebrae sung during the Holly Week.
Magali Léger & Elodie Fonnard voices, cello, positive organ