Claire-Marie Le GuayPIANO
- Variations on choirs
- A trip to Russia
- Starry Night
- Life is better in music
- Monograph of the piano works of Thierry Escaich
- Mozart, but not only!
- It is at night that it is beautiful to believe in the light
- Tribute to Monique de la Bruchollerie, a meeting through time
- Ravel 150
- With the violinist Amaury Coeytaux et cellist François Salque
- In trio with Magali Mosnier, flute and François Salque, cello
Claire-Marie Le Guay and François Busnel
This conversation between music and literature was born out of a meeting that began on the set of La Grande Librairie. François Busnel and Claire-Marie Le Guay have put together a programme that is a discovery, in which writers (Victor Hugo, Philip Roth, Edmond Rostand, Delphine de Vigan in particular) and composers (including Schubert, Chopin, Liszt, Dutilleux) engage in dialogue and enlighten us through their works on the themes of love, politics, art... life.