Quatuor ArdeoSTRING QUARTET
- Razumovsky's project
- Terra Memoria
- The call of America
- Goldberg Variations
- XIII Schöne welt wo bist du?
- Around Love
- With pianist Luis Fernando Pérez
- With clarinetist Reto Bieri
- With pianist Aaron Pilsan
- With bassoonist Rie Koyama
- With cellist François Salque
- With cellist Tanja Tetzlaff
- With clarinetist Pascal Moraguès
- With Wu Wei, Sheng player
- With the pianist Claire-Marie Le Guay
- With percussionist/marimbist Vassilena Serafimova
When birds make us dream
Collaboration with Les chanteurs d'oiseaux
Quartet "Opus one" (2015) - extracts
Quartet op 33 nº3 "The Bird"
Quartet "Papa Haydn's parrot" (2016)
A true entertainer of music, Haydn offers us motives of birds tweeting and singing throughout his 32nd string quartet. As a paraphrase of this charming piece, Swiss violinist and composer Helena Winkelman wrote an eight movement string quartet named "Papa Haydn's Parrot" in 2016. Thomas Demenga (another Swiss composer who is known as a cellist) starts his first string quartet with a scene of a morning in the forest, where the quartet imitates the voice of birds on our instruments...